Creative Photo Ideas




Posted by Picasa
The Amazing World of Plastic Bags
Creative Photo Ideas are  everywhere -  Just Look !    In this case I was about to put the shopping away when I noticed the shapes and forms of the plastic shopping bags and thought they would make a great shot and did a wee bit of experimenting before I got the photos how I wanted them to look.   
How to:  I put the camera inside the shopping bag and used a macro setting to get the effect above.  
Notice how the plastic forms caves, caverns, intense light and shade forms and gives fabulous drapey effects. 
Once you start on the world of plastic, the subject is only limited by your imagination and I'm sure it will inspire you to even more ideas to capture the dreaded plastic so hated by environmentalists.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Photograph Water Droplets

More Everyday Shots - A New Perspective

Wonderful Moss Garden - Natures Own Abstract Art