Primitive Art - carved head appearing out of the soil .......


How cool is this ?  Just attended a horticulture course on soil and composition and this was part of the exercise to see how different soils would bind together and spotted this face that looked like an native carving - even the hair is there !

One of the other students created this "sculpture" from his piece of clay from his own garden.   Amazing how simple things can create a great shot.

For more images go to blog at http://artblogphotos.blogspot.com/

Masters of Deception: Escher, Dali & the Artists of Optical Illusion Optical Illusions (Radio Edit) Do You See What I See?: The Art of Illusion (Adventures in Art)

Comments

dental hygienist said…
Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.
This is a useful post about graphic design. I'm a student just trying to learn more about HTML and I really enjoyed reading your post. Keep up the great work!
Ahoi there, I just felt the need to tell you how great this blog is!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Photograph Water Droplets

More Everyday Shots - A New Perspective

Wonderful Moss Garden - Natures Own Abstract Art