'Sunlight over Landing Pad'

Want to take photos with the WOW factor ?

Usually, we are advised to avoid flashes of uncontrolled light across the subject but  here you can see the huge difference it has made to the shot by leaving the rays of sun striking the flower across the petals.  Take the sunlight away and the photo loses a lot of its impact instead of highlighting the dramatic effect of the sun across the landing area of the flower.

Give it a go in your own garden or visit a nearby park if you live in an apartment or someplace without flowers handy and you will be surprised at what you can come up with if you keep clicking and introducing a few strategic rays of sunlight.  Try it also with the light from a hanging crystal to float the rainbows across your subject .           

Do you want to take "WOW" photographs ?


Flowers - Up Close: Photography through a Macro Lens Understanding Close-up Photography: Creative Close Encounters with or without a Macro Lens 

Comments

Ella said…
Yo! Is it okay if I go a bit off topic? I am trying to view your page on my new iPad but it doesn't display properly, do you have any suggestions? Thank you for the help I hope! Ella
[...] Read more from the original source:  'Sunlight over Landing Pad' | Digital Photography Hub [...]
ultrasound technician said…
Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!
admin said…
Sorry, can't help with the ipad - but a techie guy I know has shrugged when I mentioned it and mumbled something about hype :)) Check out Ed Dale and The Challenge 2010 - he is an ipad enthusiast most definitely
veterinary technician said…
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
nursing schools said…
Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!
admin said…
Sorry, can't help with your display in Ipad - I use Chrome on my PC but some sites won't load up on it so I need to switch to another browser - maybe there is an equivalent process for your Ipad - I guess you have tried typing your question into google - or maybe click on an Ipad enthusiasts forum and search FAQ

Popular posts from this blog

How to Photograph Water Droplets

More Everyday Shots - A New Perspective

Wonderful Moss Garden - Natures Own Abstract Art